Contains digestive enzymes & omega-3 fatty acids
Blends well with foods and drinks
No added sugars, sweeteners, colors or flavors
Nutritionists recommend 1.0 to 1.5 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight (one kilogram = 2.2 lbs.) daily. Nutriex is an excellent source of protein and is low in calories (80 calories per scoop).
- Maintains healthy muscle and bone*
- Provides energy*
- Assists with healing wounds*
- Fuels the brain*
- Builds hair, skin, and fingernails*
- Maintains the immune system*
- Rebuilds muscle*
DID YOU KNOW?
- Muscle mass loss begins as early as age 40?
- People lose 0.5 – 2% of their muscle strength per year from age 50 on?
- Muscle loss is accelerated with inadequate protein intake?
- Decreased muscle mass leads to
- Decreased bone density
- Decreased metabolism
- Decreased balance
- When protein intake is too low, it causes protein energy deficiency, associated with
- Decreased immune function
- Increased risk of bone fractures
- Increased mortality
- Muscle loss is reversible with exercise and adequate protein intake?
- Teens and the elderly need more protein?
- You should boost your protein intake if you’re active, injured, or recovering from surgery?
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.