Nutriex is hiring! We’re looking for a Sales Person to educate about how our products fit into a healthy lifestyle, meet with contacts at existing retail sales locations, and expand sales channels. This is a part-time position with a combination of salary and commission-based compensation. The employee in this position works directly with our office manager on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a sales background, preferably in the dietary supplement field, and a natural ability to concisely discuss and present information about nutrition, wellness, healthy lifestyle, and the synergistic role our supplements play to provide overall health benefits.
- Possesses at least a basic understanding of dietary supplements and the advantages Nutriex products offer.
- Is passionate about learning new information and using that knowledge to educate others.
- Embraces a healthy lifestyle and enthusiastically works with others to provide them with a similar model lifestyle. A health coach or someone with this type of skill set is an ideal fit.
- Presents with excellent social skills and who feels confident interacting with a variety of retail bases – gyms, grocers, medical and dental offices, pharmacies, natural foods, etc. This person has the ability to be both thorough and persistent to obtain closure, yet doesn’t take things personally or easily get offended if turned down.
- Works well both independently and in a team environment… someone who is willing to take direction from others and at the same time provide thoughtful insights and feedback.
- Is highly dedicated, motivated, dependable, and responsible. We want someone with a strong work ethic who is committed to success in their role and success for the company.
- Naturally organizes and works methodically so as to efficiently maintain existing client contact as well as pursue potential new customers on a regular schedule. The ability to track and document contacts and potential leads is key.
- Has the ability to see the “big picture” with regards to successful markets and those resistant to sales. Intuitive ability to pursue strong leads and dedication to stay with them through completion/resolution.
- Is comfortable with social media and internet marketing and is willing to use these tools to facilitate promotion of our products. Writing skills are a definite plus!
Nutriex is a family-friendly company and offers substantial flexibility with regards to hours and work schedule for those who show commitment and dedication to their work. We embrace independence, ideas, and suggestions and believe in a team approach.
This position will require travel within the Ogden, Salt Lake, and Provo regions. Though the work hours can be very flexible, we occasionally promote our products at health fairs or other events at which we expect sales participation.